Today we went in for round two. When we arrived at the clinic there were like 8 other couples there. DW was a little anxious and we wondered if they told everyone to come at the same time 9:20am. 3 couples got called, I guess their sperm was ready. We continued to wait....then I saw the "Sperm Fairy" (the lady that brings the sperm from the lab) lol And I wondered if ours was one of the ones she had in hand.
The Dr seemed to be completing the IUI's quick cause he'd go in an exam room and come out like two minutes later. DW joked about my poor vjay being stretched and she called it a clam shell. haha She continued to joke about the Dr being so fast and how he could line up all the clam shells and say "fire in the hole" and inject us all. Kind of a sick sense of humour to have at 9:30 am lol I went to the washroom and when I came back it was our turn! Yay!
I got undressed and then the Dr came in. He told us that we had a great sample of 20 million post wash. Last months sample was just shy of 16 million and this one was more so that must be good. He did what he needed to do. DW held my hand and I squeezed hers tight while the procedure was happening. It was a bit painful again cause of my damn tilted cervix, but I lived and I know it will be all worth it once we have a baby in mah belly! I have a good feeling about this cycle. I listened to all my baby inspiring songs while I got ready, had a 22mm follie at last check and it must have gotten bigger after the trigger, 20mil sperm count, I wore my wedding day underwear and had my grandma's photo with us.
We went for breakfast after we left the clinic and then headed home. DW had a nap upstairs and I watched a Lindsay Lohan movie "Labour Pains" on Netflix. lol I've been cramping a tiny bit and I hope that's a good thing. Start progesterone tonight joy! Oh forgot to mention that I listened to this IUI meditation video on Youtube as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9b-1JT5ZXs
That's all for now. Baby bust for all!
Good luck to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Samantha! Is it your turn soon!?
ReplyDeleteFire in the hole!
ReplyDelete