Saturday, 20 October 2012

We've decided!

We now have until Monday to decide. But our minds are made up. We will be purchasing all 5 vials and will take what we can get, be that one, two or no babies. Hoping and praying for at least one bundle of joy tho. If it's only one we are blessed with we will cross the sibling road if and when we are ready. We are not totally against having an only child either.

Our dr advises us to buy one at a time, he seems pretty confident that I won't have a problem. I kinda get offended at that cause how would he know!? I mean he is a dr but plenty of ppl with no known issues take many tries to conceive. We really like this donor and he is no longer in the program nor does he have any vials to be found anywhere! So we really can't miss out on this opportunity.

So Monday we order sperm then wait for CD1 which should be happening around Nov 15!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you need to go with your gut. Donor dilema is a constant strain when using purchased sperm.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha! Tell me about a dilemma haha it's impossible to know what's right or how many when you're buying vials of swimmers. It's kinda like playing the lottery lol I really hope we hit the jackpot with donor #1!!

    ReplyDelete