Saturday, 6 October 2012

Done!

We are completely done our investigative cycle!!! We had a few scares cause my follicles weren't growing too much initially and the nurse told us we had one more check and if they weren't growing they would stop monitoring. Thankfully by the next appointment I had one in the lead. Turns out I'm just a late bloomer cause my cycle is 32ish days.  Just after that appointment the clinic called and gave us an appointment to meet with the Dr. to review all the test results and talk about protocol, the earliest they had was Nov 21. I was really bummed about that cause it would mean we would miss 2 ovulations :(

I also panicked a little when I had the 3D ultrasound to check the shape of my uterus on Thursday. I googled images when I left the office and tried to remember what mine looked like so I could compare. Then I started freaking myself out cause I wasn't sure if I was remembering right. The tech told me I have to wait till I meet with the Dr...so I was worried about that too! How was I supposed to wait till nearly the end of Nov to know the results!?

Butttttt then the nurse called later that day, she reviewed my charts and said that everything looked great!!! She is meeting with the dr to review patient files next week and will find out if he will give us the go ahead to start a natural cycle or advise her if he wants to augment with some drugs. I was in tears listening to the voicemail and happily forwarded it to DW. This means we may not even need to meet with the Doc!! Thankfully I have since been able to change our appointment from Nov 21st to Oct 30th just in case. Yay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment