My daily affirmations "I'm happy, I'm healthy, I'm going to get pregnant, we're going to be mommies"
Here's my baby inspiration play list and the lyrics that really stick out for me
Colbie Caillat - Capris - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcJb2K8y8l4
"She’s got a baby inside
And holds her belly tight
All through the night
Just so she knows
She’s sleeping so
Safely to keep
Her growing
And oh when she'll open her eyes
There'll be no surprise
That she'll grow to be
So beautifully
Just like her mother
That’s carrying"
Christina Perri - A thousand Years - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI
"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer"
Phillip Phillips - Home - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTg1n95--KE
"Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home"
P!nk - Try - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPtlSF4TlJE
"Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try
Gotta get up and try try try"
Gotta get up and try try try
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try
Gotta get up and try try try"
Gotta get up and try try try
No comments:
Post a Comment