We're 4 sleeps away from testing! & We're super nervous and hoping and praying that we have a little one nestled in my tummy. I think we're about 8DPO and I've been having twinges and bubbly feelings in my lower abdomen area on the left side only (the side I ovulated on) I'm also experiencing a bit of pain like I strained myself in the upper thigh area where my leg connects to my abdomen again only on the left side. It's such a weird feeling. Boobs hurt as well and that's really about it.
{~{~BABY DUST~}~}
Have been reading your blog with interest. Fingers crossed for good news for you soon.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed from us too. Good luck and baby dust to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!! We are so nervous!
ReplyDeleteone more day to go!!! Sending you positive vibes!!
ReplyDeleteTested 10piui and 11piui and BFN :( My heart is broken. Confirming it tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteStill could be early for home tests. It must be hard though.
ReplyDelete