Thursday, 29 November 2012

Trigger

Trigger shot is done and DW gave it to me. Totally shocked that she did it! She is squimish as hell and hates getting needles, did not think she would actually be able to go through with it. So glad she did tho. I don't think I could have done it by myself. Yay bring on our 1st IUI tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I am super excited for you guys!! good luck today! I really hope your TWW feels short and that in the end you get a BFP!!!!! Sending you a truck load of baby dust!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayandttc.blog.com have a blog up and going! thought I would share! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Baby dust and fertile thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Crystal and Samantha!! Hope you ladies are doing well and getting pumped and super fertile for your turns :)

    Crystal - Going to your blog NOW

    ReplyDelete