Thursday, 29 November 2012

CD14 - Big update

6:30 am clinic appt, sixth day in a row and looks like we're finally ready!!!! I am a bit concerned cause they told me to trigger tonight at 8 pm and come in tomorrow at 9 am for the iui. The nurse said if I don't hear from her tonight just to come in tomorrow am. So there is a chance she may call tonight to change iui day to Saturday depending on my bloodwork from today. My bloodwork came back with Estrogen at 1517.0, LH at 22.78 and Progesterone at 0.43.  No call yet so it looks like tomorrow is the day. I was really freaking out earlier about the timing, everything I have read suggests to iui 24-36hrs after the trigger.  But I got a second opinion from another nurse and advice and reassurance from some lovely ladies on Babycentre. I think the timing will be ok, right? After all it is their job to time everything for me, this is the reason I have been going every bloody day for monitoring, right? Yup! So I just have to relax, trust the professionals and my body, be positive and keep happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment