So to get my body ready for the baby I long for I have been taking a vial of Royal Jelly each morning, a teaspoon of Maca punch in my OJ, and a prenatal before bed. I have also been limiting my ginger ale intake to one a week, I have beer the odd time and I have also been cutting down on my caffeine intake by having one teaspoon of decaf and 1/2 a teaspoon of hazelnut coffee in the morning. I've been trying to eat healthier, eating lots of mixed greens and 1/2 an avocado almost every day. I have also been trying to make eating more of a priority. It's often hard for me to find time to eat sometimes when I'm busy at work. I have been forcing myself to squeeze in a break and take a lunch!
Let's hope that all these little things add up to health eggs and a super healthy wee baby in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment