Monday, 25 March 2013

Dreams

So normally I'm the one dreaming about baby. Although I haven't been lately, maybe that's because it's all I think about during all of my waking hours. I've been sitting in training for the last four days so its all I daydream, think and pray about every second of the day! Anyhow DW told me that the other night she had a dream that we had our baby and it was so tiny it could fit in the palm of her hand. It was healthy and full term just miniature. I asked if it was a boy or girl and if it had hair. Haha She wasn't sure as the baby was swaddled. 

Two days later my aunt sends me a text that read "Had a dream last night that the whole fam was sitting around a table and u and "DW" walked in and announced u were getting married. Grandma asked why and if you were pregnant and I looked at u and u nodded"  "You were also wearing awful red lipstick. Lol"  My Grandma passed away in 2001 :( we all miss her terribly and DW and I are already married. I love how my Grandma was insinuating that we were getting married cause I was knocked up.lmao Anyway my aunt is convinced that this time will work as it was try #4 and my Grandma birthday is on May 4th. Also IUI nĂºmero 4 was performed in exam room 4, exam room 1 is where we have had all our other IUI's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment